If you’re vegan you’re probably used to those constant questions: “What do you eat?” or “Don’t you have to enjoy cooking to be vegan?” But at The Vegan Sphere we know that sometimes you just want a simple sandwich, thrown together in five minutes, ready to enjoy at the drop of the hat.
So, what can you fill it with?
Here’s a list of the quickest, easiest and yummiest sandwich fillers which will make you an office hit.
- Marmite, salad, vegan cheese
- Caramelised onion hummus, avocado, cucumber
- Whole Earth peanut butter + banana
- Mushrooms and melted vegan cheese
- Mango chutney, cucumber, spinach leaves
- Vegan chicken, chili sauce, salad, spring onion
- Biscoff biscuit butter + crushed almonds
- Marmite, avocado, cucumber
- Falafel, mango chutney, Spinach leaves
- Tomatoes, olives, smoked vegan cheese
- Whole Earth peanut butter and jam
- Hummus, cucumber, red peppers
- Vegan cheese spread, cress, spinach leaves
*Top sandwich buy: – Sainsbury’s Pure Dairy Free Sunflower Spread (replaces any standard butter)