Here’s a twist on the classic Avocado and Chicken sandwich….
This lunch can be enjoyed at home on toast or put into a pitta to take to work. Prepare this the evening before or on the day to work around your busy schedule… and enjoy!
Time: 10 minutes
- Toast or Pitta
- 1 Avocado
- Handful of Quorn Vegan Chicken Chunks
- 2 mushrooms
- Diced onions
- Season (I use black pepper and a sweet chilli sauce)
- Heat oil in a pan and add a handful of Quorn Vegan Chicken chunks (ignore the times on the packet, it doesn’t take that long at all!). Cook for a couple of minutes, flipping regularly.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and onions and season (with black pepper/ sweet chilli sauce). Stir regularly.
- In the meantime, put the pitta/ bread in the toaster.
- Spread the avocado on your toast/ pitta.
- When the chicken/ mushrooms/ onions look cooked (probably after about 7/10 minutes), take off the heat and add to toast.
- Top with spinach.
Tip: One onion and a punnet of mushrooms will last me the week. Just cut off a bit of onion and chop up a few mushrooms every day!