Mushroom, Onion and Garlic Risotto
This risotto is infused with flavour and can be seasoned to taste. The longest part of this is simply waiting for the risotto to cook which makes it one of the simplest and healthy risottos possible!
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- Punnet of mushrooms
- 300g Risotto
- Vegetable stock cubes (make sure these are vegan- no milk!)
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onions, mushrooms and garlic
- Cook for 5 minutes stirring regularly
- In the meantime, make a jug of vegetable stock
- Add the risotto to the pan
- Slowly add the vegetable stock bit by bit- waiting until the liquid is absorbed each time. Begin adding water instead when the jug of stock is finished.
- Continue this process until the risotto is soft (usually take about 20/25 minutes)
- Season and enjoy! (Recommend serving with spinach but not necessary!)
Tip: We recommend 100g per person so the recipe can easily be adapted for more or less people!