Easter; a time when it’s socially acceptable to consume copious amounts of chocolate and get away with it. 80 million Easter Eggs are sold annually in the UK, with the UK Easter egg market standing at £220 million.
Vegans, DO NOT FEAR, we have you covered! Despite the multitude of dairy rich easter chocolates available every where you look, the majority of Supermarkets also produce vegan friendly alternatives. Breath a sigh of relief: you too shall enjoy the Easter chocolate gluttony.
Here are our top 5 Vegan Easter delights:
- TESCO Free From: milk, gluten and wheat egg with gold coins. How much will it set me back? Just £3.00
2. MARKS AND SPENCER: Single origin chocolate quirky bunny. How much will it set me back? Coming in at £10.00
3. HOTEL CHOCOLAT: Hard boiled Easter egg. How much will it set me back? £15.00
4. LINDT: Dark chocolate bunny. How much will this all time favourite set me back? £3.50
5. TESCO: Finest Free From caramel egg with truffles. How much will it set me back? £4.00